Monday, June 14, 2010

Cartoon Serial for Kids : Jungle Jungle Baat Chali Hai, Pata Chala Hai , Chaddi Pehan Ke Phool Khila Hai

Jungle Jungle Baat Chali Hai, Pata Chala Hai Chaddi Pehan Ke Phool Khila Hai ... 
                Ha, Ha, Ha ! Remember this song ?  It's from the one of the most popular old Hindi Cartoon Serial, "Jungle Book" !

I was just surfing the net at morning and suddenly I saw this song. It's very nostalgic to me. I recollected my all childhood memories of watching cartoons, I felt very nice to see all that sweet imaginations, especially this song. I enjoyed it a lot.




Do you remember this song ?
Do you have any funny, humorous, lovely and special memories related to this song ?
If Yes, Please feel free to share them here....

 
 
Waiting for your funny replies....

Enjoy a Video of this Cartoon Song : -


Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save and Share

Contact Us

So you think we’re the right folks for the job? Please get in touch with us, we promise we won't bite!



Designed By Blogger Templates